Just days before Halloween this year, Nivea will be opening the doors to a pop-up 'BOO-tique' to kick off the launch of its all-new MicellAIR Professional cleansing range.
At the immersive pop-up store in London, visitors will have the opportunity to get a Halloween makeover based on five looks created by the brand's professional makeup artists, as well as pick up some tips for makeup removal. For their chance to win professional makeup brushes and a year’s supply of cleansing products, consumers need only share a picture to Instagram with the #NiveaBootique hashtag.
Those who attend will also be given a complimentary bag of products from the new MicellAIR Professional cleansing range, which boasts a dark packaging scheme that happens to be fitting for the season.
The Nivea BOO-tique Introduces the MicellAIR Professional Cleansing Range
1. Pop-up Experiences - Brands can create immersive experiences to promote new product launches and engage with customers in unique ways.
2. Dark Packaging Schemes - Brands can create special edition packaging schemes that align with particular seasons or events to drive excitement and boost sales.
3. Social Media Contests - Brands can leverage social media platforms to encourage engagement and generate buzz around new product launches or promotions.
1. Beauty - Beauty brands can utilize pop-up experiences to provide customers with interactive and educational experiences around skincare and makeup.
2. Retail - Retail brands can leverage pop-up experiences to drive foot traffic and create memorable in-store experiences that differentiate them from competitors.
3. Marketing - Marketing agencies can use dark packaging and social media contests to help brands create excitement and generate buzz around new product launches.