For years, people have been showing up to Chipotle in costume for their chance to get discounted menu items and this year, Chipotle is taking the #Boorito experience online with a TikTok Transformation contest. By posting a TikTok video sharing their before and after Halloween transformations, people have the chance to win free burritos for a year.
As ever, customers in a costume who visit a physical Chipotle location in the United States for a limited time can get a burrito, bowl, salad or taco for just $4 but this year's contest on TikTok challenges people to get even more creative with their costume and submission. Some of the popular creators on the platform who are participating include users like Zach King and Brittany Broski.
Chipotle's #Boorito TikTok Contest Invites Users to Show Transformations
1. Online Costume Contests - The rise of online costume contests, like Chipotle's TikTok Transformation contest, offers brands the opportunity to engage with consumers in a new and interactive way.
2. Social Media Transformations - The trend of sharing before and after transformations on social media platforms like TikTok opens up possibilities for brands to leverage user-generated content for marketing campaigns.
3. Celebrity Influencer Collaborations - Collaborating with popular creators like Zach King and Brittany Broski can provide brands with a valuable opportunity to reach a wider audience and boost brand visibility.
1. Fast Food - The fast food industry can leverage online costume contests to drive customer engagement and increase brand loyalty by offering exclusive discounts and incentives.
2. Social Media - The social media industry can capitalize on the trend of sharing transformations by providing innovative tools and features that enhance the user experience and encourage content creation.
3. Marketing and Advertising - In the marketing and advertising industry, partnering with celebrity influencers for costume contests can help brands amplify their message and generate buzz around their products or services.