The Book and Bed Hotel was previously only located in Tokyo, Japan but it will now be offered in another location in Kyoto.
The space is small and very homely, with its book-themed concept being prominent throughout. All of the walls in the hostel are made up of bookshelves and ladders on these shelves lead up to small, beds that are tucked away into these walls. The Book and Bed Hotel in Kyoto features 5,000 books that are written in either English or Japanese. The hostel costs around $39 per night, making it significantly cheaper than most hotel options.
This hostel space is interactive, educational and distinct – with its cozy and unique theme working to attract tourists and locals alike.
The 'Book and Bed' Hotel Has a New Location in Kyoto, Japan
1. Bookstore-themed Hostels - Opportunity for creating unique accommodations that combine literature, travel, and affordable pricing.
2. Interactive Hospitality Experiences - Demand for immersive and engaging lodging options that offer more than just a place to sleep.
3. Cultural Tourism - Growing interest in incorporating local culture and themes into travel experiences.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels and hostels to explore creative concepts that differentiate their offerings in the market.
2. Travel and Tourism - Potential for travel companies to develop unique itineraries and packages that focus on immersive cultural experiences.
3. Literary and Publishing - Potential partnership opportunities between bookstores and hospitality industry to create bookstore-themed accommodations.