‘Personal Record’ is a plus-size clothing line that features bold and colorful leggings. The line was designed by Becca Johnson after her own struggle to find plus-size activewear in fun and vibrant hues. After failing to find something that suited her needs, Johnson set out to make her own activewear collection.
Personal Record features a series of bold and colorful leggings in patterns such as Under The Sea, Starstruck and Dot Matrix. The leggings themselves are designed to better suit plus-size women, meaning all the seams are cover-stitched. The ultra-strong leggings are also high-waisted, which prevents them from slipping down as the wearer exercises. The leggings are available in a number of sizes that range from L to 4XL. As Johnson explains, “Personal Record is about feeling good in the size you're at and having clothing options that actually make you feel good while you exercise.”
The vibrant plus-size leggings are perfect for anyone looking for high-quality activewear.
This Clothing Line Features Bold and Colorful Leggings
1. Bold and Colorful Activewear - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating more diverse and vibrant activewear options for all body sizes.
2. Empowering Plus-size Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing clothing lines that promote body positivity and inclusivity in the fashion industry.
3. Customizable Fitness Apparel - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in offering personalized activewear options that cater to individual preferences and aesthetics.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Opportunity for the fashion industry to embrace and fulfill the needs of plus-size consumers with bold and vibrant activewear options.
2. Fitness and Wellness - Opportunity for the fitness industry to provide inclusive activewear that empowers individuals of all sizes to feel comfortable and confident while exercising.
3. E-commerce and Customization - Opportunity for online retailers to leverage technology and offer customizable activewear options to cater to diverse customer preferences.