If you ever wondered what an orgy of body organs getting it on together would look like, then you have to check out this ad by Blusens; which is a business that sells home electronics and audio-visuals.
The â€œOrgy of the sensesâ€ ad literally shows the major body organs responsible for our senses (ear, tongue, nose, fingers, etc:) in a massive sexual orgy.
The super-strange ad was created by BAP& CONDE, A CoruÃ±a, Spain.
Implications - The creative directors, Miguel Conde and Tony Fernandez worked alongside the art director, Alfonso Serrano to create an slightly disturbing, yet unforgettable ad. The naughty advertisement was illustrated by Gael Lendoiro and the photography was done by Emilio Montero.
Blusens Shows Personified Body Organs Getting It On
1. Organs Personification - Opportunity for companies to use anthropomorphic representations of body organs in advertising to create memorable and attention-grabbing campaigns.
2. Unconventional Advertising - Potential for businesses to explore unconventional and provocative advertising approaches to generate buzz and stand out from competitors.
3. Controversial Marketing - Possibility for companies to push boundaries and challenge social norms through controversial marketing campaigns to capture audience attention.
1. Home Electronics - Opportunity for home electronics companies to use provocative advertising to differentiate their brand and attract younger, trend-setting consumers.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for advertising and marketing agencies to explore edgier and daring campaigns that challenge societal taboos and push creative boundaries.
3. Creative Arts - Opportunity for artists and illustrators to collaborate with brands to create visually stimulating and controversial advertising campaigns.