'Anchan Blue Tea' is a unique beverage product that boasts a vibrant color, thanks to the use of the butterfly pea herb, or anchan, from Thailand.
The blue burdock root tea can be served either hot or iced, with or without additional flavorings. The versatile tea can even be mixed with wine, soda water or sake for a unique color and flavor enhancement. Additionally, as JT & Associates also produces a Blue Apple Jam that's made with the same herb, it also notes that a spoonful of jam can also be added to add interest to one's drink.
While blue-colored foods and drinks have been avoided by the majority of consumers in the past, vibrantly colored burgers, cookies and beverages are appealing to a new wave of foodies who tend to eat with their eyes first.
The 'Anchan Blue Tea' Gets Its Vibrant Color from the Butterfly Pea Herb
1. Vibrant Food and Beverages - Opportunity for food and beverage industry to create visually stunning and unique products that appeal to consumers who prioritize presentation.
2. Herb-infused Beverages - Opportunity for beverage industry to explore the use of herbs for unique flavoring and coloring in their products.
3. Color-enhanced Mixology - Opportunity for mixology industry to experiment with unique coloring and flavorings with the use of products like Anchan Blue Tea and Blue Apple Jam.
1. Food and Beverage - Utilizing unique ingredients, like butterfly pea herb, to create visually stunning food and beverages that appeal to consumers who prioritize presentation.
2. Tea and Herbal Infusions - Exploring the use of herbs like butterfly pea to create unique tea flavors and colors that appeal to consumers looking for something different.
3. Mixology - Experimenting with unique coloring and flavorings with the use of products like Anchan Blue Tea and Blue Apple Jam to create visually stunning and unique cocktails.