Horrifyingly true, there is now a drinkable rotten cheese on the market. The world's first Blue Stilton milk shake is being sold at Moo Juce in Brighton. The smoothie and milkshake specialists wanted to concoct a unique beverage that would be odd yet delicious.
Food and drinks on the go are a booming, as is dairy... and apparently, that encompasses the blue cheese market. People are also intrigued by the offbeat and bizarre, so really, shocking products like these shouldn't be, well, shocking at all.
There isn't just one standard blue cheese flavor -- believe it or not, there are variations. Taste-bud torturing combinations include peanut butter and blue cheese and heated Jamaican ginger cake to spice up the fermentation factor.
"Through listening to our customers and accommodating modern consumer trends such as the smoothie, we're strengthening Stilton's position as the King of English cheese" said Nigel White of SCMA.
"Creating the Stilton smoothie, or smooth-shake as we like to call it, was no easy task. But through vigorous blending and sampling, Moo juce were able to create not only one but four recipes that have been instant hits."
This sounds down right disgusting to me. Rotten cheese... as a drink. I'll pass, but for those who like Stilton, this could be oddly tasty.
Blue Stilton Milk Shake
1. Drinkable Dairy Innovations - The market for unique and unconventional dairy beverages is thriving, presenting opportunities for innovative dairy products like the Blue Stilton milk shake.
2. Unconventional Flavor Combinations - Consumers' interest in offbeat and bizarre food and drink experiences opens up possibilities for taste-bud torturing combinations like peanut butter and blue cheese.
3. Customized Blended Beverages - The popularity of smoothies and blended drinks creates a demand for personalized recipes, driving the development of hits like the Stilton smooth-shake with multiple flavors.
1. Dairy - The dairy industry can explore unique and unconventional dairy products, such as drinkable rotten cheese, to cater to consumers' evolving tastes.
2. Food and Beverage - In the food and beverage industry, the rising demand for odd and offbeat experiences presents an opportunity for creating unconventional flavor combinations like peanut butter and blue cheese.
3. Smoothie and Milkshake - Smoothie and milkshake specialists can capitalize on the popularity of blended beverages by offering customized recipes, such as the Stilton smooth-shake, to cater to individual preferences.