Recess, which makes CBD-infused sparkling water, recently opened the doors to a new beverage pop-up in New York by the name of 'Recess IRL.' Inside the neon-colored pop-up, visitors are able to enjoy a can of cold sparkling water infused with hemp extract and adaptogens, which helps to create balance in the body and clarity in the mind. The brand describes its Recess IRL pop-up as a place to "take a Recess; to pause, reflect, and wonder, before continuing on with your day."
Recess recently launched Recess Long, its CBD beverages in tall cans, which can be seen stacked in the shop alongside the original and smaller cans.
For the time that the pop-up is open throughout February, Recess will be hosting a series of events such as 'An Oddly Satisfying Sunday,' a 'Presentation Party' and 'Acupuncture for Creativity.'
'Recess IRL' is a Temporary Space to Enjoy CBD-Infused Beverages
1. Cbd-infused Beverages - Opportunity for businesses to experiment with incorporating CBD into their beverage offerings.
2. Pop-up Shops - Creating unique and temporary retail experiences can attract customers and build brand awareness.
3. Adaptogens - Incorporating adaptogens into products can appeal to consumers looking for natural ways to improve mental and physical health.
1. Beverage Industry - CBD and adaptogens can be incorporated into a variety of beverages to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Retail Industry - Pop-up shops can be utilized to showcase products and attract customers in unique and creative ways.
3. Alternative Health Industry - CBD and adaptogens can be utilized in a variety of natural health and wellness products to offer consumers alternatives to traditional medicine.