Many smart security solutions on the market require connectivity to operate efficiently, but the BenjiLock By Hampton door lock is designed to take things in a decidedly different direction. The lock doesn't need to be set up with WiFi or a smartphone app and will allow users to store up to 10 fingerprints as well as 25 unique user codes for entry. This blends biometric security with enhanced ease of use to make it ideal for users who are in need of a more straightforward experience that won't stop working in the event of an Internet outage.
The BenjiLock By Hampton door lock also features a randomized numeric keypad functionality that will change every time its used to prevent unauthorized parties from looking over the shoulder of the user.
The BenjiLock By Hampton Doesn't Require Connectivity to Work
1. Biometric Offline Smart Technologies - Opportunity to develop offline smart technologies that offer enhanced security and ease of use without relying on connectivity.
2. Randomized Keypad Functionality - Opportunity to incorporate randomized keypad functionality into more smart security solutions to prevent unauthorized parties from accessing user codes.
3. Simplified Smart Security Solutions - Opportunity to develop smart security solutions that prioritize user ease of use by eliminating the need for connectivity and complex app setups.
1. Home Security - The home security industry can capitalize on the trend of simplified and secure smart lock solutions that do not require connectivity.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can benefit from the incorporation of biometric smart locks in hotel and Airbnb rooms, offering enhanced security and ease of access.
3. Office Security - The office security industry can develop and implement biometric offline smart lock solutions to increase office security and minimize the need for traditional key cards and passcodes.