In honor of the President-elect Barack Obama, Ben & Jerry's â€œYes Pecanâ€ ice cream was created; it was named after the famous â€œYes We Canâ€ motto the world came to know throughout Obama's campaign.
Throughout the rest of January, if you order the yummy â€œYes Pecanâ€ ice cream (formerly Ben and Jerry's Butter Pecan ice cream) from any Scoop Shop store, proceeds will go to the Common Cause Education Fund.
Implications - Everybody loves a new flavor of decadent ice cream to indulge in, and now they don't have to feel so guilty about it. Obama is everywhere these days, from t-shirts, to pendants and now to delicious, irresistible ice cream flavors!
Ben and Jerry's “Yes, Pecan” Mixes in Barack Obama Branding
1. Branded Ice Cream - Companies can create branded ice cream flavors to associate themselves with popular individuals or events, and drive sales while generating buzz.
2. Cause-related Marketing - Cause-related marketing can be used by companies to promote their products and give back to charitable causes, creating positive brand associations and increased sales.
3. Celebrity Endorsement - Companies can leverage the popularity of celebrities to endorse their products and generate excitement and interest among consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on trends in branded, cause-related products to generate sales and build positive brand associations.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can help brands create celebrity endorsements and cause-related campaigns to drive sales and boost brand awareness.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations can partner with brands and companies to raise funds and awareness for their causes through cause-related marketing campaigns and collaborations.