Incidents involving someone "accidentally" drinking out of your beer at a bar will soon be nonexistent thanks to the Beer Tag. The Beer Tag is a unique little beer sleeve that fits over the neck of your beer bottle to help you easily identify which drink is yours.
According to the makers of the Beer Tag, 32 percent of drinkers peel their bottle's label off and 46 percent place their bottle in a strategic location to identify it. These numbers, like the rent, are too high. The Beer Tag makes it easier to find which brew is yours and gives bars and beer companies a new means of advertising. It shouldn't be long until you start seeing these beer scarves in bars. The makers have a goal of 10,000 bars carrying the Beer Tag in three years' time.
The Beer Tag Makes It Easier to Identify Your Bottle of Brew
1. Personalized Drink Accessories - The Beer Tag provides a personalized and easily identifiable accessory for beer drinkers, presenting an opportunity for the creation of other innovative drink accessories.
2. Customized Branding Solutions - The Beer Tag offers a new avenue for beer companies and bars to advertise their brand, highlighting the potential for customized branding solutions in the beverage industry.
3. Increasing Demand for Unique Beer Merchandise - The popularity of the Beer Tag reflects a growing consumer interest in unique beer merchandise, indicating a market opportunity for other innovative beer-related products.
1. Beverage Accessories - The Beer Tag falls within the beverage accessories industry, which could further explore the development of innovative and personalized drink-related products.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The Beer Tag introduces a new way for advertising and marketing in the beer industry, opening up possibilities for other creative promotional strategies in the sector.
3. Retail and Merchandise - The growing demand for unique beer merchandise, as seen with the Beer Tag, presents opportunities for retailers to expand their offerings in the beer retail and merchandise sector.