Wine and food pairings are a mainstay but beer and food pairings are just becoming more popular, which the Creature Comforts Epicurious Beer brew looks to help make easier. A Belgian-style table beer, the Creature Comforts Epicurious Beer is crafted in order to be the perfect brew to consume with a wide array of different foods. The brew was created by consulting with chefs in the Atlanta area to receive feedback to ensure that the libation would be optimal for consumption with a meal.
A distinct shift has taken place in the alcohol industry with wine becoming more popular with the average consumer and beer becoming more suitable for the upscale one. As such, the Creature Comforts Epicurious Beer brew identifies this shift and shows how brands are adapting to offer versatile options.
The Creature Comforts Epicurious Beer Brew is Brewed with Chefs in Mind
1. Food and Beer Pairings - As beer becomes more upscale, offering food and beer pairings creates an opportunity for new experiences and market differentiation.
2. Collaboration with Chefs - Consulting with chefs can result in innovative beer flavors that are optimized for pairing with specific foods, creating new culinary experiences.
3. Table Beer - Table beer, with its low ABV and versatile flavor profile, offers a new trend in beer that can be consumed with a wide array of different foods and situations.
1. Craft Beer - Craft beer manufacturers can differentiate themselves by creating innovative beer flavors through collaboration with chefs and promoting food and beer pairings to a wider audience.
2. Hospitality - Restaurants and bars can create new experiences for their customers by offering food and beer pairings, promoting table beer and collaborating with craft brewers to create unique flavors for their menu.
3. Alcohol Retail - Alcohol retailers can expand their beer portfolio by incorporating table beer and promoting food pairings, providing customers with a new and unique experience with beer.