The future of the common poster is explored with Beck's Playable Posters. It is an interactive artwork that plays music every time it is touched. In a way, it can be likened to a modernized and artsy jukebox. Interestingly, the Beck's Playable Posters are even made to look like speakers with a series of knobs and buttons that help people choose what band will begin to play.
Created to promote New Zealand’s local musicians, Beck's Playable Posters is a fun way to encourage exploration and experimentation. According to Oh Gizmo!, the posters use "conductive ink, with parts of the surface linked to an embedded flat panel speaker at the back, which in effect, makes the poster a speaker in itself." It will be interesting to see other posters employing a similar tweak.
Beck's Playable Posters Emits Tunes Every Time It is Touched
1. Interactive Posters - With conductive ink and flat panel speakers, interactive posters can be created for various purposes.
2. Playable Artwork - Artwork with interactive features can provide an innovative way to promote music and other forms of art.
3. Creative Advertising - Using interactive posters and other creative advertising techniques can be an effective way to capture consumer attention.
1. Advertising - Creating interactive posters with conductive ink and flat panel speakers can revolutionize traditional forms of advertising.
2. Art - Interactive artwork with built-in speakers can provide new opportunities for artists to experiment with integrating sound into their work.
3. Music - Promoting musicians through playable posters can be a disruptive and engaging marketing strategy for the music industry.