For just a single weekend in June, Netflix will be hosting an Instagram-friendly interactive exhibit in Los Angeles called 'Because You Watched.'
The exhibit is set to give fans the chance to truly immerse themselves in their favorite shows by stepping onto recreated sets from popular shows like Stranger Things, Black Mirror, 13 Reasons Why and more. As well as being able to pose beside iconic objects like the Bluth-branded stair car from Arrested Development, fans can also make the most of costumes and props provided by Netflix for the perfect selfie.
Beyond flocking to Because You Watched for the photo opportunities alone, fans will want to secure a first-come-first-served free ticket for the two-day event to get their hands on the free merch that will be exclusively available to attendees.
Netflix's 'Because You Watched' Lets Fans Step Into Show Sets
1. Interactive Experiential Marketing - There is an opportunity for businesses to create immersive brand experiences that allow consumers to step into their favorite shows or movies.
2. Instagram-friendly Spaces - Businesses can design spaces that are aesthetically pleasing and highly shareable on social media platforms like Instagram, attracting a larger audience and increasing brand exposure.
3. Exclusive Limited-time Events - Hosting exclusive events for a limited time creates a sense of urgency and exclusivity, driving consumer interest and engagement.
1. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can leverage immersive experiences to deepen fan engagement and create buzz around their content.
2. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can create themed destinations or attractions that allow visitors to step into the world of their favorite shows or movies.
3. Retail - Retailers can design experiential showrooms that bring to life the worlds depicted in popular shows or movies, creating a unique shopping experience for consumers.