BB Creatif is launching a new series of charitable NFTs. The collection is called VICE and marks Bianca Van Damme's second art NFT drop as part of the BB Creatif platform. The platform was founded by Van Damme along with photographer and cinematographer Scott Bushaw, aiming to bridge the gap between physical and digital art.
VICE was designed to reflect Van Damme's personal experience with mental illness and reflects specifically a "manic high" point in her bipolar condition. The series consists of three "levels", culminating to nine still and moving images. BB Creatif is dedicated its VICE series to mental health by donating a portion of its sales to the CHild Mind Insititute in a bid to accumulate more funds for those in need.
Image Credit: BB Creatif
BB Creatif Is Donating Most Proceeds from its VICE Series to Charity
1. Charitable NFT Artwork - The rise of NFTs presents an opportunity for artists to support charitable causes through unique and valuable digital artworks.
2. Mental Health Advocacy - As mental health awareness grows, there is a potential for businesses to incorporate advocacy and donations for mental health organizations into their branding and marketing strategies.
3. Physical to Digital Art Transformation - The trend of bridging the gap between physical and digital art creates opportunities for innovation in technology that allows for seamless and unique digital art experiences.
1. Art - Artists and art platforms can continue to explore the possibilities of using NFTs to support charitable causes and create unique digital art experiences for collectors.
2. Mental Health Care - Businesses in the mental health care industry can collaborate with artists and art platforms to promote mental health awareness and advocate for those struggling with mental illness.
3. Technology - As the demand for seamless digital art experiences grows, there is an opportunity for innovation in technology that can enhance and transform the way art is created, shared, and collected.