Happy Jack and Sweet partnered up for the second year in a row to launch the latest installment of the Happy Jack NFT Collection, dubbed The Cloud Collection. Centered around anxiety and the overthinking that often comes from the illness, the NFT range is dedicated to mental health charities. Sales from the collection will be donated to charitable organizations.
The brand's founder, Jack Nathan, lost his battle with mental health in his teenhood. His memory lives on through the active efforts of his family and all those involved in the new NFT collection. Thus far, the brand has donated roughly $100,000 to the Active Minds, Born This Way, Child Mind Institute, and Ewing Sarcoma organizations and aims to continue supporting these initiatives through its latest launch.
Image Credit: Happy Jack / Sweet
Happy Jack & Sweet Launch their Second NFT Range, the Cloud Collection
1. Mental Health Nfts - Creating NFT collections centered around mental health and using the sales to donate to charitable organizations is a new trend that provides opportunities for artists and philanthropists alike.
2. Charitable Nfts - Using NFTs as a means to raise money for charitable causes is a growing trend that can disrupt the traditional donation model.
3. Socially Conscious Nfts - NFT collections that prioritize social causes or themes such as mental health are a rising trend that can attract socially conscious buyers and creators.
1. Art - Artists can tap into the growing trend of creating socially conscious NFT collections, thereby combining their artistic prowess with their philanthropic efforts.
2. Non-profits - Non-profit organizations can leverage the trend to use NFTs as a novel way to raise funds for their causes and connect with younger donors.
3. Mental Health Advocacy - The trend of creating mental health-focused NFT collections can benefit organizations advocating for mental health awareness by using the proceeds for their programs and initiatives.