Moody Mink Society is a one-of-a-kind Web3 organization that aims to "bring mental health to the metaverse." Founded by psychotherapist Dr. Lisa Cortez, the progressive platform is set to drop a 7,777-piece NFT collection, which will consist of individual artworks that can be used to grant owners exclusive access to events produced by The Anxiety Dr.
In addition, the Moody Mink Society will tap a wide range of mental health professionals to develop personalized programs for all its NFT holders. Essentially, Moody Mink's NFTs act as membership cards for a broader mental health-focused platform.
“Bringing mental health systems to the Metaverse is one way to help people. My ultimate goal is to use this platform to educate stress and anxiety coping methods to US-based teachers, to, in turn, use in the classroom," said Dr. Lisa Cortez in a recent interview
Image Credit: Moody Mink Society
Moody Mink Society Wants to "Bring Mental Health to the Metaverse"
1. Mental Health Nfts - Creating a new market for NFTs as a tool for mental health services and access to exclusive events.
2. Personalized Mental Health Programs - Innovating mental health services to target specific needs of individuals.
3. Mental Health Education - Bringing mental health education to virtual spaces such as the Metaverse.
1. Mental Health Services - Opportunities for mental health professionals to expand their reach and services through NFTs.
2. Art and Collectibles - New application for NFTs in art and collectibles industry.
3. Virtual Education - Virtual educational opportunities for mental health professionals, educators, and their students.