Ei.Ventures, a Miami-based startup specializing in psychedelic therapy, has officially entered the metaverse. The company recently announced that it has purchased a plot of virtual land in the metaverse platform 'The Sandbox' with which it plans to build virtual clinics where Ei.Ventures therapists can host online psychedelic therapy sessions.
More specifically, the company has purchased a 12-by-12 virtual land estate in conjunction with its parent company Orthogonal Thinker. According to the company, the land will be titled PSLY.COM -- a name that will represent a new brand that merges Ei.Ventures with Mycotopia Therapies.
“PSLY.COM going to be a utopian space in the metaverse, it will be empowering to people in the most-high regard way,” said David Nikzad, CEO of Ei.Ventures in a recent press release.
Image Credit: Ei.Ventures
Ei.Ventures Joins the Metaverse to Host Psychedelic Therapy Sessions
1. Psychedelic Therapy Sessions in Metaverse - Creating a virtual space for psychedelic therapy sessions in the metaverse can make therapy more accessible to people who need it regardless of their physical location.
2. Integration of Mycotopia Therapies Into PSLY.COM - Integrating Mycotopia Therapies into the PSLY.COM brand creates an opportunity to explore and develop new psychedelic treatments to improve the well-being of individuals.
3. Virtual Clinics in Metaverse Platforms - Establishing virtual clinics in metaverse platforms can open up new avenues for healthcare providers and medical experts to create innovative treatment methods and improve patient outcomes.
1. Virtual Reality - The virtual reality industry can collaborate with healthcare providers to create immersive and effective therapy sessions in the metaverse.
2. Psychedelic Therapy - The psychedelic therapy industry can leverage the power of the metaverse to increase accessibility and engage with people who have limited access to traditional therapy services.
3. Telemedicine - The telemedicine industry can adopt metaverse therapy sessions as a new feature to expand its service offerings and provide mental health services to more patients across the globe.