Virtual reality startup AnomieXR aims to "tackle the global mental health crisis" by leveraging the power of VR to offer users highly accessible and interactive therapy sessions that are more intimate and true-to-life than online therapy.
As of right now, the company is currently developing a remote therapy tool that can be accessed through a virtual reality headset, allowing users to engage in lifelike therapy sessions while remaining in the comfort of their homes. In addition, AnomieXR has recently announced that it will be hosting an NFT artwork auction in support of its mental health initiatives. So far, the company has teamed up with six digital artists, all of whom have created digital pieces that fit the theme “from negative to positive mindsets.”
"In the future, AnomieXR plans to have pop-up stores in several metaverses for users who already own a VR headset. My co-founder Liam hopes for a successful auction both to support the artists involved and to bring our VR therapy platform to life so that it can help create positive narratives for anyone seeking mental health support," said Nina Salomon, Founder of AnomieXR.
Image Credit: AnomieXR
AnomieXR Lets Therapists Treat Patients Via Virtual Reality
1. Virtual Therapy Sessions - Opportunity for businesses to develop innovative virtual therapy platforms leveraging VR technology
2. Remote Mental Health Support - Opportunity for businesses to invest in remote mental health support services to be accessed from the comfort of homes
3. NFT Artwork Auctions for Mental Health - Opportunity for businesses to create NFT artwork auctions to raise funds for mental health initiatives
1. Mental Health Services - Opportunity for mental health service providers to integrate VR technology into their service offerings for more accessible and interactive therapy sessions
2. Virtual Reality Technology - Opportunity for VR technology companies to develop and offer remote mental health support solutions
3. Art and Auctions - Opportunity for art and auction businesses to collaborate with mental health initiatives and support programs through NFT auctions