'Duo' is a conceptual design for a set of bath product packaging. French designer Nora Renaud created packaging for two complementary products: a scrub and a lotion to be applied afterwards. These products go hand-in-hand and its packaging helps denote which is which.
Although the products are labelled in French, the bold chromatic illustrations on the package help users identify which is which without even having to read. Even with a quick glance, or blinking shampoo suds out of your eyes, it would be easy to tell these apart.
The tube of exfoliant is denoted by a vibrant scaly print and the package for the body cream is illustrated by a smooth wavy texture. This dynamic 'Duo' has a design that is incredibly simple but also very powerful for communicating a message regardless of language.
The 'Duo Bath Product Packaging by Nora Renaud is Vibrant
1. Chromatic Packaging - The use of vibrant illustrations on packaging to easily differentiate between complementary products.
2. Visual Communication - Utilizing bold visuals on packaging to convey product information without the need for reading.
3. Sensory Packaging - Creating packaging that incorporates tactile elements to enhance the user experience.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Incorporating vibrant and visually distinctive packaging designs to attract consumers in the highly competitive beauty industry.
2. Consumer Goods - Utilizing visual communication techniques on product packaging across various consumer goods categories to provide intuitive user experiences.
3. Design and Packaging - Exploring innovative packaging solutions that engage multiple senses and enhance product messaging and branding.