The bar front of this establishment leaves no room for interpretation as to the theme of the space.
The Shinagawa Highball Bar can be found in Tokyo, Japan and was created by 'Design Studio Crow.' The bar's whiskey theme is highly evident throughout, with bottles of the liquor functioning as the main decorative elements throughout the store. Other decor that highlights the theme of this establishment include its dim lighting, wooden walls and tables, silhouettes of whiskey barrels on the walls and a bar front that also resembles a barrel. The entrance of the bar itself is almost perfectly round to further help the theme hit home.
This luxurious bar makes its purpose clear and provides a relaxing environment for locals and tourists alike to enjoy.
This Bar Front Was Designed to Look Like a Whiskey Barrel
1. Whiskey-themed Bars - Opportunity to create bars that heavily incorporate whiskey as a central theme, using it as the main decorative element.
2. Barrel-inspired Design - Potential for designing bars with decor elements that resemble whiskey barrels, creating a unique and immersive atmosphere.
3. Luxurious Drinking Establishments - Opportunity to create upscale bars that offer a relaxing and high-end environment for patrons to enjoy.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for the hospitality industry to create innovative whiskey-themed bars that attract customers looking for unique experiences.
2. Interior Design - Potential for interior designers to specialize in creating bar spaces with barrel-inspired decor, catering to whiskey enthusiasts.
3. Tourism - Opportunity for the tourism industry to promote whiskey-centric bars as a unique attraction for both locals and tourists.