Channel your inner western cowboy with these bandana cookies. They'll have you wanting to scour the desert land on your old bucking bronco in no time.
These square cookies include red icing slopped all over them and white and black piping to create little spirals and dots familiarly found on the colored handkerchiefs. You might think about sticking these bad boys in your back pocket as you would with a regular bandana, but these cookies are for eating purposes only.
The bandana cookies were craftily created by 'The Cookie Artisan' who goes by the name of Maryann Rollins. Toss in a couple of cowboy boot- shaped rice crispy squares and cookie dual guns to really spice up your Western cookie selection.
The Bandana Cookies are the Perfect Treat for the Lone Ranger
1. Western-themed Food - The rise in popularity of western-themed food and snacks such as bandana cookies presents an opportunity for innovative food companies to create unique snacks for consumers looking for something different
2. Creative Cookie Making - The creation of unique cookie shapes and designs such as bandana cookies presents an opportunity for companies to capitalize on the trend and create innovative products
3. DIY Desserts - The trend towards DIY dessert making and decorating presents an opportunity for companies to create and sell DIY kits that allow consumers to customize their own western-themed desserts
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry could benefit from creating western-themed snacks, desserts, and DIY kits to cater to consumers interested in unique and innovative food options
2. Baking - The art of cookie making and cake decorating presents an opportunity for creative bakers to create unique and innovative baked goods that cater to the western-themed trend
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can take advantage of the popularity of western-themed parties and events by creating innovative dessert options such as bandana cookies and DIY decorating kits