Aston Martin recently teamed up with the Chinese entertainment company 'Letv' to produce the 'Autolink Rapide S' console. In recent years, car companies have given the traditional dashboard a high-tech upgrade. However, the new touchscreen display from Aston Martin takes the concept of in-car entertainment to the next level.
The Autolink Rapide S is a touchscreen display that is equipped with Letv's Internet of the Vehicle system. The new system features a 13.3 inch HD display that is similar to that of a tablet. The car's instrument panel has also been replaced by a 12.2 inch screen, which features digital gauges and other instrumentation. Additionally, the vehicle boasts other Letv technology, such as remote vehicle monitoring, improved speech recognition capabilities and support from LeCloud.
The addition of Letv's advanced connected technology demonstrates how Aston Martin is giving its vehicles a contemporary makeover.
The 'Autolink Rapide S' Was Released at CES 2016
1. Tablet-integrated Dashboards - The integration of tablet-like touchscreens in vehicle dashboards is a trend that is revolutionizing the in-car entertainment experience.
2. Internet of the Vehicle - The use of Letv's Internet of the Vehicle system in the Autolink Rapide S console signifies the trend of connecting vehicles to the internet and leveraging its capabilities.
3. Advanced Connected Technology - The inclusion of Letv's remote vehicle monitoring and speech recognition capabilities highlights the trend of integrating advanced connected technologies in vehicles.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore the opportunity of incorporating tablet-like touchscreens and advanced connected technologies in their vehicle models.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can tap into the trend of integrating tablet-like touchscreens in vehicle dashboards to provide enhanced in-car entertainment experiences.
3. Technology - The technology industry has the opportunity to develop and provide advanced connected technologies for vehicle manufacturers to improve the overall driving experience.