At the Consumer Electronics Show this year, a company called InTrust unveiled the Aurai Eye Massager. Eye massagers have become so popular that they are often sold at pharmacies, prized for their ability to provide relief from tension, headaches and stress. What makes the Aurai a standout is the fact that it uses the power of water to gently relax the eye area.
The headset resembles most eye massagers, except for a connected tube that allows water to be pumped into the headset. To use the device, a user places their eyelids against the soft gel-like face mask inside the headset. From there, there are several options to choose from, including options for cold, hot and vibrating massages that last about six minutes each.
Beyond simply providing relaxation, the device is helpful in reducing dryness in the eyes, feelings of tiredness in the eyelids and puffiness under the eyes.
The Aurai Eye Massager Provides Relaxation at CES 2016
1. Water-powered Eye Massagers - Innovative eye massagers are being created with water-pumping technology for a more relaxing experience.
2. Personalized Eye Massagers - Eye massagers are becoming more personalized with the ability to choose specific massage options.
3. Smart Eye Massagers - Eye massagers are being developed with smart technology to track eye health and provide customized massage routines.
1. Personal Care Products - The personal care product industry can benefit from incorporating water-powered technology into their eye massagers.
2. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can use smart, personalized eye massagers for eye therapy and relaxation.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can incorporate smart technology and customized massage options into their eye massager products.