The AudioMod phone case is hoping to bring back the 3.5mm headphone port that's missing from the iPhone X. The removal of the headphone port brought quite a bit of criticism to Apple, but with more phones following suit, this is quickly becoming the norm for smartphones. Encased is hoping to remedy this issue with its AudioMod case, which is currently seeking funding through an Indiegogo campaign.
The AudioMod case is hoping to entice customers even further by including some impressive battery specs with the case. In addition to a 3.5mm headphone jack, the case will also provide an external battery that should double the life of the iPhone's battery. The smooth and sleek style of the case is designed to match the aesthetics of the iPhone, and manages to keep a slim profile for a case of its size. The AudioMod case also manages to keep a low cost as compared to similar cases, coming in at just $49.
Image Credit: AudioMod
The AudioMod Phone Case Returns the Headphone Jack to New iPhones
1. Headphone Port Revival - The trend of smartphone cases bringing back the 3.5mm headphone port to address the absence in newer iPhones, offering convenience and compatibility.
2. Integrated Battery Cases - The trend of phone cases incorporating external batteries to extend the battery life of smartphones, providing users with longer usage time.
3. Sleek Design - The trend of phone cases being designed with a slim and stylish profile to match the aesthetics of modern smartphones.
1. Mobile Accessories - The industry of manufacturing and selling phone cases and accessories that cater to the growing demand for headphone port solutions and integrated battery cases.
2. Technology - The industry of continually evolving and innovating smartphones, where there is an opportunity for disruptive innovation focused on reintroducing the headphone port and integrating extended battery functionality directly into the phones.
3. Crowdfunding - The industry of online platforms like Indiegogo and Kickstarter that provide opportunities for startups and individuals to raise funds for innovative products such as the AudioMod phone case.