Apple released a battery case for the iPhone 11 that is available in three different colors including black, white and pink. The battery case follows a similar design that Apple used for previous versions of the iPhone. The case is currently available from the company website for a price of $129 USD.
One new important feature has been added -- the case now has a button at the bottom that can open the camera. Additionally, the button can be used to take photos.
Apple states that the battery case can extend the phone's life by 50%. The case is comprised of a soft-touch silicone, and the interior of the case has a microfiber lining that protects the phone.
Image Credit: Apple
Apple's Battery Case for the iPhone 11 Has a Camera Button
1. Battery-extending Smartphone Cases - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop smartphone cases with advanced features like camera buttons for convenient photography.
2. Colorful Battery Cases - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create battery cases in various vibrant colors to cater to customers' personal style preferences.
3. Improved Battery Life - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore technologies to extend battery life and improve overall smartphone user experience.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Revolutionize the consumer electronics industry by introducing innovative smartphone accessories.
2. Mobile Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into the mobile accessories market by offering cutting-edge battery cases.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Merge the worlds of photography and smartphone accessories to create seamless camera functionalities in battery cases.