Those infamous heels by Alexander McQueen--you know, the impossibly high ones that had models like Abbey Lee Kershaw and Sasha Pivovarova refusing to walk in his S/S 2010 show--make an appearance in ‘Attack the Prophets’ in Vogue Nippon.
Photographed by Matt Irwin, model Bregje Heinen is decked in electric shades and layers of gold necklaces by Peace Treaty for ‘Attack the Prophets’ in Vogue Nippon. The editorial is featured in the February 2010 issue of the Japanese magazine.
Aside from McQueen, fashion editor Aurora Sansone styled the spread using outfits with attention-grabbing prints and eye-popping color from Versace, Blumarine, Etro, Gucci, Miu Miu and Balenciaga. Heinen definitely exudes hipster cool in the semi-80s-inspired editorial.
Alexander McQueen Shoes in 'Attach the Prophets' in Vogue Nippon
1. Impossibly High Heels - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative materials or techniques to create high heels that are both stylish and comfortable to wear.
2. Electric Shades - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create new sunglasses technology that offers unique and customizable electric shades.
3. Attention-grabbing Prints - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize advancements in digital printing technology to create clothing with bold and attention-grabbing prints.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology into fashion, such as smart fabrics or wearable tech, to enhance the overall experience.
2. Jewelry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and produce innovative and unique gold necklaces that stand out in the market.
3. Magazine Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore digital publishing platforms and create interactive and immersive magazine experiences for readers.