Atmosphere by Forum group is an ambitious skyscraper complex set to be built in Kolkata, India. The piece will consist of two towering residential buildings joined by an ultra futuristic "cloud" bridge called 'Deya.'
Deya will be over 320 feet wide and will feature 55,000 square feet of functional space. In addition, the structure will also feature rainwater collection technlogy, and have a sci-fi'esque lining made out of 15,000 kinetic discs that will give it an ethereal glowing ambience. As for the buildings themselves, Atmosphere by Forum group will feature a luxurious and exclusive night club, an amphitheater and will house over 80 families.
'Atmosphere' by Forum Group is a Highrise Green Paradise
1. Green Skyscrapers - The construction of highrise buildings that use sustainable technology for energy, water and waste management, presenting a potential for sustainable architecture innovation.
2. Futuristic Architecture - The use of ultra-modern materials, creative designs and advanced technology to create buildings that push the boundaries of conventional architecture and present a disruptive innovation opportunity for the construction industry.
3. Luxury Apartment Amenities - The trend towards luxury apartment complexes that offer exclusive features and amenities that enhance the living experiences of tenants, creating a potential market for innovation in the luxury real estate industry.
1. Construction - Disruptive innovation opportunities arise for the construction industry with the shift towards sustainable and futuristic highrise complexes.
2. Architecture - The trend towards futuristic and innovative designs presents architecture industry with the opportunity to push the boundaries and create never-before-seen structures.
3. Real Estate - The luxury real estate industry has potential to innovate and improve the living experiences of tenants with exclusive amenities in high-end apartment complexes.