A while ago we saw some fantastic sidewalk art in Brazil for the 6eimeia project.
Apparently, people were so wild about the clever drain ads, shoe company Asics decided to have a go at the unique street art too. The Face the Streets campaign in SÃ£o Paulo features very vibrant paintings that cleverly integrate the natural lines of the city.
One ad shows a driver in a bright red car, poking his head out of the window to let out what looks like aggressive scream as he honks the horn. Above the street art is a foot in mid-air which appears to be running, cozied into a brand new turquoise and white Asics sneaker. The other shows a psychotic-looking gorilla whose mouth is the opening in the cement, the feature shoe having red details.
Asics Brazil Ads
1. Drainage Graffiti - Opportunity for artists and brands to create unique and eye-catching advertisements by integrating street art with natural city elements.
2. Street Art Advertising - Growing trend of using vibrant and clever paintings on city streets to capture the attention and engage with passersby.
3. Interactive Outdoor Advertising - Emerging trend of incorporating interactive elements into outdoor advertisements to create a memorable and immersive experience for the audience.
1. Art and Design - Artists can explore new opportunities to showcase their talent and creativity by merging street art with urban infrastructure.
2. Footwear - Shoe companies can leverage street art advertisements as a disruptive marketing strategy to promote their brand and products.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising agencies can capitalize on the trend of drainage graffiti to develop innovative and attention-grabbing campaigns for their clients.