Talented Dutch artist Mike Frederiqo recreates the various famous logos of high-fashion brands with world-renowned celebrity faces. The end result is a slew of surrealist images that create the aesthetic shape of recognizable brand symbols using the bodies of famous actors and models.
Frederiqo's graphic design style is a mix of Salvador Dali's unique surrealist vision with pop culture iconography. In a society where countless individuals are obsessed and saturated with celebrity culture it only makes sense that brands use these celebrities to boost the sales of their brands. Cara Delevingne, for example, is one of the most recognizable faces of the Chanel fashion brand and here Frederiqo has recreated the infamous interlocking C's using Delevingne's body. COMME des GARCONS, Louis Vuttion and Mercedes-Benz are some of the other brand logos Frederiqo reconstructs.
Artists Mike Frederiqo Recreates Brand Emblems with Famous Faces
1. Celebrity-faced Brand Logos - Brands can explore incorporating the images of famous celebrities in their logos to increase resonance and stand out from the crowd.
2. Surrealist Iconography in Graphic Design - Graphic designers can explore incorporating surrealist elements into their designs while retaining popular culture references to create new resonances with brands.
3. Pop Culture-inspired Branding - Brands can consider incorporating modern icons of popular culture to create an image in their customers' minds, as it is a great marketing strategy to attract younger audiences.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can use this trend of celebrity logos to create more recognition for their brand-ambassadors or collaborate with upcoming artists to create a unique artistic footprint in the industry.
2. Advertising and Graphic Design - Graphic design agencies and advertising companies can experiment with incorporating iconic pop culture elements into their designs to better target younger generations.
3. Media - Media companies can incorporate this trend into their digital or on-air marketing efforts of famous people to cut through the noise and stand out in their campaigns.