HEINZ announced the return of its Art of the Burger contest with bigger rewards than ever. For the 2022 contest, participants are encouraged to explore their inner creativity and channel that onto a unique burger creation, as burgers are equal to blank canvases. HEINZ stated that every burger is a work of art, and whether fans prefer maximalism, minimalism, or unique artistic takes on burgers, each burger submitted will be considered when determining the winner.
The winner will receive a special feature on 'BurgerFi' menus and will be awarded a cash prize of $25,000 USD. On top of this, the top 50 runner-ups will receive a piece of exclusive HEINZ Art of the Burger merchandise. In addition to the contest page, the official social media hashtag for the contest is #HeinzArtBurger, which fans can use to discuss the contest and share submissions, however, the submissions must still be uploaded to the official contest page.
Image Credit: HEINZ
HEINZ's is Offering $25,000 Through its Art of the Burger Contest
1. Artistic Food Contests - Opportunity for other fast-food chains to explore unique artistic takes on their menu items
2. Innovation in Food Photography - Chance for photographers to explore new styles of food photography for social media promotion of food products
3. Creative Branding with Art - Brands can explore a new branding strategy of integrating art contests to promote their products
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food companies can use the concept of artistic food contests to promote innovative product ideas
2. Advertising Industry - Advertising companies can explore new ways to promote products through unique contests and social media engagement strategies
3. Art and Design Industry - Opportunity for designers and artists to collaborate and integrate their creativity with food products and packaging designs