The limited-edition Heinz Spicy Spring Roll Burger is being launched at select BurgerFi locations for consumers to try out when seeking out a new flavor experience. The burger is crafted with double American Wagyu and brisket beef blend patties, which are topped with Heinz Mayoracha, white cheddar, fresh jalapeños and a sesame ginger broccoli slaw, all on a toasted potato bun. The burger was created by Emily Falke for the Heinz Art of the Burger competition and will be available for just one week only starting on Monday, September 19, 2022.
Falke spoke on the inspiration behind the Heinz Spicy Spring Roll Burger saying, "While designing this burger I wanted the Heinz sauces to be central to the burger and complimentary to all of the other ingredients. Given the Asian theme of the burger, I used Heinz BBQ sauce as a base to create a bulgogi sauce and Heinz Mayo as the base for a Kimchi Mayo sauce."
Image Credit: Heinz
The Heinz Spicy Spring Roll Burger is Limited-Edition
1. Gourmet Fast Food - The trend of creating unique, upscale versions of classic fast food items to attract foodies.
2. Sauces as Centerpiece - The trend of making sauces the focal point of a dish and building other ingredients around them to showcase their flavor.
3. International Fusion - The trend of combining elements from different international cuisines to create new and unique flavor profiles.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains can incorporate limited-edition, upscale items that appeal to foodies and keep customers coming back.
2. Sauce Industry - Sauce makers can explore new flavor combinations and highlight their products as key ingredients to elevate any dish.
3. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can incorporate international flavors and fusion dishes to attract adventurous diners and differentiate themselves from competitors.