Given that the majority of beer bottles are manufactured to look a like, a brand really needs to set itself apart with a truly unique sticker. Around the World Beer Flight packaging does this with an immediately engaging visual identity that's reminiscent of old style baggage tags.
Solarium Creative applied the old kraft paper labels to the bottles, complete with beveled top corners and a hole for a string. Should this branding scheme be adopted for the market, the designer plans to wrap a bit of twine through the hole and around the neck of the bottle. What you will see is a vintage typographic layout that features the details about each brew within Around the World Beer Flight packaging. It's also most predominantly marked with the abbreviations for a few of the world's major airports.
Around the World Beer Flight Packaging Is Labeled Like Old Luggage
1. Vintage-themed Packaging - Explore opportunities to create unique and engaging visual identities through vintage-inspired packaging designs.
2. Personalized Labeling - Consider incorporating personalization elements, such as airport abbreviations, to create a sense of uniqueness and connection with consumers.
3. Creative Branding Techniques - Explore innovative branding techniques, such as applying old kraft paper labels and using twine, to differentiate your brand in the market.
1. Craft Beer - Craft beer companies can leverage vintage-themed packaging and personalized labeling to stand out in a highly competitive market.
2. Beverage Packaging - Beverage packaging manufacturers can explore creative branding techniques and offer customized solutions to meet the demand for unique and engaging packaging designs.
3. Creative Design Agencies - Creative design agencies can proactively offer services to help brands adopt innovative branding techniques and create visually appealing packaging that resonates with consumers.