There's a new way for consumers to engage with Blue Diamond's Almond Breeze thanks to interactive AR nut milk packaging. Tapping into the augmented reality experience requires no app since the experience is web-based and uses 8th Wall’s webAR library.
The augmented reality almond milk packaging shares an experience that can be accessed with a mobile device via a QR code. With Almond Breeze Almondmilk, Almondmilk Yogurt and Almondmilk Creamer products, customers can now immerse themselves in a tour of a miniature orchard that tells the story of Blue Diamond Growers, ingredients and packaging. The experience also includes a visual menu of recipes that are updated to reflect changing seasonal tastes.
The storytelling experience shares an engaging way for consumers to become familiar with the product's journey from orchard to shelf to kitchen.
Blue Diamond's Almond Milk Packaging Shares an App-Free Experience
1. Interactive AR Packagings - As companies show the potential for AR-enhanced packaging experiences, there will be increasing demand for both brands and companies that support web-based augmented reality.
2. Personalized Recipe Offerings - The use of AR and other interactive technologies to offer personalized recipe suggestions will become more common, creating opportunities for food and beverage companies to partner with tech firms.
3. QR Code Adoption - As packaging begins to incorporate interactive experiences that require QR code scanning, companies that specialize in QR code technologies will see increased business opportunities.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry will continue to be disrupted by companies that introduce AR-enhanced packaging experiences, along with personalized recipe offerings that are powered by technology.
2. Technology - AR-enhanced packaging experiences that don't require an app are possible thanks to advancements in web-based augmented reality, creating opportunities for tech companies specializing in this area.
3. QR Code Technology - As more companies incorporate QR codes into their packaging, those that offer QR code technology and services will have a growing market.