Atheer Labs' 'Atheer One' is a pair of AR glasses that are set to rival Google Glass, providing users with "superpowers." The 3Dsmart glasses are designed as a companion to Android phones and will be responsive to a user's gestures, voice and movements.
When wearing the glasses, the Atheer One frames are able to show you apps in 3D, as well as 26" HD screens and tablets right before your eyes. The design is simple and intuitive, so that wearing the glasses is like a natural extension of the swiping or scrolling that you'd do on any other smart device. The innovative Atheer One glasses ran as part of an Indiegogo campaign earlier this year and were extremely successful at doubling its initial goals for fundraising.
The Atheer One AR Glasses Serve as a Companion to Android Phones
1. Augmented Reality Glasses - New AR glasses like Atheer One provide disruptive innovation opportunities by offering users an immersive 3D experience and seamless integration with other smart devices.
2. Gesture Recognition Technology - The use of gesture recognition technology in AR glasses like Atheer One presents disruptive innovation opportunities by enabling intuitive control and interaction with virtual objects.
3. Companion Devices - The trend of companion devices, seen in Atheer One's integration with Android phones, offers disruptive innovation opportunities by providing seamless connectivity and extending the capabilities of existing devices.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by developing and commercializing advanced augmented reality glasses like the Atheer One.
2. Software Development - AR glasses, such as the Atheer One, create disruptive innovation opportunities for software developers to design and optimize applications and experiences tailored for immersive, gesture-controlled interfaces.
3. Mobile Technology - The mobile technology industry can seize disruptive innovation opportunities by integrating AR glasses like the Atheer One with smartphones, enhancing the user experience and creating new possibilities for interaction.