The Apple Earth Day 2016 celebrations have seen the brand overhaul the look of its retail locations with green accents, new uniforms and signage advertising the fact that the stores run on 100% renewable energy. The brand has expressed that its goal is to have all of their retail locations running on renewable energy.
With Earth Day 2016 taking place on Friday, April 22, the temporary retail makeovers suggest the tech brand is hoping to improve on their image by communicating their commitment to the environment.
Thus far, photos have been shared to social media platforms that highlight the presence of the campaign in countries including Belgium, China, France, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, Spain, Japan and Italy, in addition the United States.
The Apple Earth Day 2016 Celebrations Include Green Uniforms
1. Green Retail Makeovers - Major companies are making their commitment to sustainability visible through sustainable makeovers of their retail locations.
2. Renewable Energy Retail Push - Companies are embracing the transition to renewable energy in their retail operations, aided by technological advancements.
3. Environmental Messaging Campaigns - Environmental messaging campaigns are being launched by corporations for holidays like Earth Day, as consumers expect transparency and accountability from brands.
1. Retail - Eco-conscious retail giants are leading the way toward green and sustainable architecture, materials and supply chains.
2. Renewable Energy - Renewable energy companies are poised to provide retailers with cost-efficient, sustainable energy solutions.
3. Marketing and Advertising - As environmental messaging becomes increasingly important to consumers, marketing and advertising agencies must provide clients with effective environmental campaigns and messaging.