As an alternative to peanut butter, brands are creating creamy spreads with everything from watermelon and sunflower seeds to sacha inchi. Sacha inchi, a seed that's eaten like a nut, is emerging in a variety of snack products as a superfood to watch. Brass Roots' Sacha Inchi Butter, available in classic and unsweetened varieties, is full of nutty flavors and boasts the benefit of being allergy-friendly.
While the brand's Classic version of this spread is made with just organic sacha inchi seeds, organic maple sugar, organic vanilla extract, sea salt and organic cinnamon, the Unsweetened P-Not Butter shares an even simpler version of this recipe. Both versions of these alternatives to peanut butter are keto-friendly and rich with protein.
Image Credit: Brass Roots
Brass Roots' Sacha Inchi Butter is an Alternative to Peanut Butter
1. Alternative Seed Spreads - Opportunity to disrupt the peanut butter market by creating creamy spreads using alternative seeds like sacha inchi.
2. Superfoods in Snack Products - Incorporating sacha inchi, a superfood seed, as an ingredient in snack products presents an opportunity for innovation in the snack industry.
3. Allergy-friendly Spreads - Catering to individuals with allergies by developing spreads like Sacha Inchi Butter that are free from common allergens like peanuts.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore the production of alternative seed spreads to tap into the growing demand for healthier and allergy-friendly options.
2. Health Food Retail - Health food retailers can stock and promote superfood snack products containing sacha inchi to cater to the health-conscious consumer base.
3. Keto-friendly Products - Developing keto-friendly spreads using alternative seeds presents an opportunity for innovation in the keto food industry.