Revival Food Co. crafts almond butter spreads with nutritious superfoods like hemp and maca, as well as next-level flavors like Sea Salt Vanilla, Cinnamon Chai Spice and Raw Cacao Coconut. The latter flavor is described as "a little chocolate cake fix without the afternoon crash," and it can be purchased on its own or as part of the clean, Whole30 Approved bundle.
Revival Food Co. is the brainchild of first-time entrepreneur Rachel Klein, who embarked on a health and wellness journey that included swapping peanut butter to almond butter. As Klein said, "I couldn’t figure out why almond butter was the boring, ugly stepchild of peanut butter. So, I just started making my own at home in a food processor.” Vanilla became the preferred sweetener and this ingredient partnered with coconut oil and sea salt to create the original nut butter recipe.
Revival Foods' Almond Butter Spreads are Enhanced with Superfoods
1. Superfood-enhanced Almond Butter Spreads - Opportunity for ingredient innovation and providing unique, health-conscious spreads for consumers.
2. Next-level Flavored Almond Butters - Opportunity for flavor innovation and catering to consumers looking for indulgent, yet healthy snack options.
3. Clean Whole30 Approved Bundle - Opportunity for bundling products together and marketing them to consumers looking for specific dietary needs and restrictions.
1. Nut Butter Industry - Opportunity to differentiate from competitors by offering unique and healthy almond butter spreads.
2. Health Food Industry - Opportunity to provide superfood-enhanced products to health-conscious consumers looking for healthy snack options.
3. Online Retail Industry - Opportunity to sell and promote products to consumers through various online channels like social media and e-commerce platforms.