The Milkboy Swiss Chocolates Alpine Milk with Refreshing Lemon and Ginger bar is being introduced by the brand at the Natural Products Expo West to showcase a high-quality, artisan-style treat.
The product is crafted with a smooth milk chocolate that's infused with essential lemon oil along with candied ginger to offer refreshing flavors when compared to the richer chocolate base. The chocolate comes in 3.5-ounce bars that come with a suggested price point of $4.99 and will be at the aforementioned expo from March 8 to 10, 2023 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Founder Emanuel Schmerling spoke own the Milkboy Swiss Chocolates Alpine Milk with Refreshing Lemon and Ginger bar saying, "We use milk sourced from the Swiss Alps and Rainforest Alliance-certified cocoa to make some of the finest milk chocolate bars in the world. We invite chocolate lovers to visit our Swiss Chalet booth at Expo West and try all our flavors.”
The Milkboy Alpine Milk with Refreshing Lemon and Ginger Bar is Tasty
1. Refreshingly Infused Chocolates - Opportunity for chocolate brands to innovate by incorporating unconventional flavor combinations.
2. Experiential Product Marketing - Opportunity for brands to introduce new products and engage directly with customers at industry expos and events.
3. Sustainable Ingredients - Opportunity for brands to differentiate themselves by using ethically sourced ingredients and highlighting their commitment to sustainability.
1. Chocolate Manufacturing - Opportunity for chocolate manufacturers to introduce new product lines and flavor combinations to appeal to a wider customer base.
2. Experiential Marketing - Opportunity for marketing agencies to help brands create and execute engaging product demonstrations at industry expos and events.
3. Sustainable Agriculture - Opportunity for sustainable agriculture companies to partner with chocolate brands to source ethically and sustainably grown ingredients for their products.