The Agyness Deyn NAAG magazine is a collaboration of the punky model with her friend Fiona Byrne, who is editor in chief of the online publication. Deyn herself is playing creative director for NAAG.
The Agyness Deyn NAAG magazine is a well-rounded online resource of fashion, beauty, culture and New York hot spots. They've also already produced a sweaty editorial shoot (some of the photos are in the featured gallery) dubbed "Work it Out."
Implications - Celebrity endorsements in advertising and branding are an efficient way for companies to gain new customers, as a recognizable face attracts buyers to products they may have previously been unfamiliar with. Consumers are more willing to trust icons and figures they believe to be experts of a certain market, and will therefor be more willing to show interest in a good or service that is endorsed by a professional of that field.
The Agyness Deyn NAAG Online Magazine is Launched
1. Online Fashion Magazines - The rise of online fashion magazines is a disruptive innovation opportunity for publishing and media companies to tap into new audiences and provide dynamic content.
2. Celebrity-driven Content - The trend of celebrities taking creative director roles in magazines and other media is a disruptive innovation opportunity for advertising and branding companies to increase sales through celebrity endorsements.
3. Multimedia Fashion Editorials - The emergence of multimedia fashion editorials is a disruptive innovation opportunity for photographers, models, and magazines to enhance storytelling by integrating elements of video, music, and graphic design.
1. Publishing - The rise of online magazines presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for publishing companies to reduce costs and increase readership by producing digital content.
2. Media - The trend of celebrities taking creative director roles in media is a disruptive innovation opportunity for media companies to increase engagement and attract new audiences through unique, celebrity-driven content.
3. Fashion - The emergence of multimedia fashion editorials presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry to explore new ways of storytelling and showcase their designs in dynamic and engaging formats.