Finding an affordable hotel room has led to a number of inventive solutions, from Airbnb accommodations to name-your-price platforms. Based in Poland, startup FindBed allows customers to pick their own price, which hoteliers can accept or decline.
The self-price model has been used in a number of other industries, including transparent clothing promotions from Everlane and sport season tickets. Now FindBed in the hospitality industry allows people to stay within their budget more easily.
Users choose a price, which Findbed then submits to all relevant venues. The hotel manager has three hours to accept the offer, and also fill more rooms this way. Customers receive a list of potential places in a timely manner, enabling them to pick their favorite affordable hotel room.
FindBed Gives You an Affordable Hotel Room Where You Set the Price
1. Self-pricing - Self-pricing models are becoming more popular in various industries, allowing customers to set the price for a product or service.
2. Name-your-price - Name-your-price platforms are disrupting traditional pricing models and allowing customers to determine the value of a product or service.
3. Transparent Promotions - Transparent promotions like Everlane's are providing customers with more information and insight into the supply chain and pricing decisions of companies.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry has the opportunity to embrace self-pricing models like FindBed, providing customers with more affordable options while also filling unused rooms.
2. Clothing - The clothing industry could benefit from transparent pricing strategies, allowing consumers to know the true cost of a product and make informed purchasing decisions.
3. Sports - Sports teams and venues can utilize name-your-price platforms to fill unused seats and increase game attendance while also providing fans with more affordable options.