Kew Labs launches an affordable Bluetooth speaker — the audio tech retails for $38.95 USD. The gadget enjoys a superb quality as the designers ensured it would fit the demands of an extremely rugged environment. The silhouette of the K1 model is made to be waterproof, allowing it to be conveniently portable and exceptionally ideal for traveling and camping.
Moreover, Kew Labs incorporates 10Ws dual driver speakers in its product to achieve an all-encompassing 360-degree audio experience, while the battery life stretches to about 12 hours. Aesthetically speaking, the affordable Bluetooth speaker comes in four color iterations — yellow, red, grey and silver. The silhouette is kept slick and inspired by urban sensibilities.
Consumers have the opportunity to purchase the Kew Labs K1 Bluetooth speaker through Amazon and Amazon UK.
Kew Labs' K1 is Identified by Superior Audio & Durability
1. Affordable Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers - The demand for affordable waterproof Bluetooth speakers is increasing, presenting opportunities for designers to create durable yet portable gadgets that cater to travelling and outdoor activities.
2. 360-degree Audio Experience - With an increasing emphasis on audio quality, there is a trend towards designing Bluetooth speakers that offer an all-encompassing 360-degree audio experience.
3. Multi-functional Bluetooth Speakers - There is a trend towards designing Bluetooth speakers that are not just speakers, but also have additional features such as power banks and LED lights.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can take advantage of the increasing demand for affordable waterproof Bluetooth speakers by designing and launching their own products in this category.
2. Outdoor and Adventure Industry - The waterproof and durable nature of these Bluetooth speakers make them ideal for the outdoor and adventure industry, presenting opportunities for collaborations with adventure gear companies.
3. Audio and Music Industry - The trend towards high-quality audio experiences presents opportunities for audio and music industry professionals to collaborate with Bluetooth speaker designers to create products that cater to audiophiles.