The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Bluetooth speaker is a high-quality product for avid outdoor activity enthusiasts that will keep them supported when spending extended periods in the backyard or wilderness. The speaker is characterized by its ultra-durable IPX7 rating, which makes it impervious to water and well-suited for splashes or even full submersion into water for up to 30 minutes. The floating design will help it to be easily located and retrieved if or when it falls into a body of water or the pool.
The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Bluetooth speaker is outfitted with a 10,000mAh battery within that will deliver up to 24 hours of playback and can even be used as a power bank, if required.
The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom is Well-Suited for Outdoor Use
1. Waterproof Speakers - Opportunity to develop durable, water-resistant speakers for outdoor use.
2. IPX7 Rating - Opportunity to create products with higher water resistance standards.
3. Floating Design - Opportunity to design speakers with floating capabilities for easy retrieval.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating durable and water-resistant audio devices.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Opportunity to develop products that cater to the needs of outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers.
3. Power Bank Industry - Opportunity to integrate power bank functionality into audio devices for added convenience.