This aesop Stockholm boutique is the cult skin and hair care brand's second shop in the Swedish capital. Located in the SoFo district of Stockholm, the store follows in aesop's tradition of marrying the brand's traditional retail concept with elements that reflect the city each boutique resides within.
Boasting an awe-inspiring undulating interior, the aesop Stockholm store was designed by In Praise of Shadows, who took inspiration for its curved wooden walls from the work of Swedish architect Erik Gunnar Asplund, in particular his Woodland Cemetery chapels. The boutique has its product range elegantly displayed on brass shelves that complement the warm-colored alder wood.
The stylish boutique is an example of aesop's enduring dedication to creating retail spaces that translate into visceral experiences for the consumer.
The Second Aesop Stockholm Store Has Opened in the SoFo Area
1. Undulating Interiors - Incorporating fluid forms and curves in interior design to create captivating retail spaces.
2. Localized Retail Concepts - Designing retail spaces that reflect and celebrate the unique features of the city or area they are situated in.
3. Integrated Product Display - Creating elegant and immersive product displays that seamlessly integrate with the overall interior design of the retail space.
1. Cosmetics Retail - Opportunity for cosmetics retailers to enhance customer experience, differentiate themselves, and boost brand loyalty by investing in unique and visually stunning retail spaces.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to innovate and experiment with new forms and materials to create captivating retail spaces that reflect the brand and its values.
3. Architecture - Opportunity for architects to draw inspiration from the work of other designers and create original and striking retail spaces that elevate the shopping experience for consumers.