Philippine-based tech company AdMov incorporates a facial recognition program into the backseat of cabs to instantly detect a passenger's demographic. The implementation allows a targeted curation of content and ads directed to the respective passengers according to the data collected. The drivers go through an application process to receive the program installment and for each advertisement played back, they will receive incentives.
The technology is able to read the general age of the passengers, their gender, and their mood -- all of this data is translated to find the perfect curation of what advertisements they see. In addition to the recognition element, there is also an AI software incorporated to track the location of the cars in live time to show more relevant content.
AdMov Incorporates Tablets to Detect Facial Responses
1. Facial Recognition Advertising - Opportunity to develop innovative ad programs that use facial recognition technology to target specific demographics and track viewer response.
2. Personalized Content Curation - Potential for creating platforms that curate personalized content and ads based on user demographics and facial responses.
3. Real-time Location-based Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity to integrate AI and location tracking to deliver hyper-targeted advertising in real time.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for ad agencies and tech companies to develop and implement face-recognizing ad programs for targeted advertising campaigns.
2. Transportation and Ride-hailing - Potential for integrating facial recognition technology into transportation services to enhance passenger experience and targeted advertising opportunities.
3. AI and Data Analytics - Disruptive innovation opportunity to leverage AI and data analytics to track and analyze consumer demographics and behavior for targeted advertising.