This Aakash Nihalani 'Unconered' mural in Brooklyn is another example of the street artist's ability to make 3D art. She is known for her pop-off-the-page pieces. This time, she teamed up with another street artist 'New Hope.'
The two-part piece was simple yet beautiful. On either side of the wall, they painted white birds flying out of two squares. Nihalani's squares are 3D and they are beautifully juxtaposed with New Hope's classic 2D birds that are found in most of his pieces. The collaboration resulted in the best of both of their worlds coming together in one piece. The blue wall also adds to the stand-out piece.
This is one collaboration I definitely want to see happen again in the future.
This Aakash Nihalani 'Unconered' Mural is a Brooklyn Beauty
1. 3D Street Art Murals - The trend of creating 3D street art murals that pop off the page is opening up opportunities for street artists to collaborate and create visually stunning pieces.
2. Collaborative Street Art - The trend of collaborative street art is allowing artists to bring together different styles and techniques to create unique and memorable pieces in public spaces.
3. Mixed-media Street Art - The trend of combining different mediums in street art, such as 3D illusions and classic 2D elements, is creating eye-catching and dynamic pieces that stand out in urban environments.
1. Public Art - The public art industry can take advantage of the trend of 3D street art murals to create immersive and interactive experiences for viewers in public spaces.
2. Tourism - The tourism industry can leverage the trend of mixed-media street art to create unique and Instagrammable destinations for visitors.
3. Advertising - The advertising industry can incorporate the trend of collaborative street art to create buzzworthy campaigns that capture the attention of consumers in urban areas.