For National Ice Cream Day, Nick's Ice Cream will be giving one lucky person named Nick the chance to win a year of ice cream. The better-for-you Swedish-style ice cream brand makes products that boast only up to 360 calories per pint and to participate in the Instagram contest, users are invited to tag someone they know named Nick—"or any of its derivations," which includes Nic, Nikki, Nicholson and Nicholas. The keto-friendly ice cream pints are offered in decadent flavors like Sälta Karamell, Triple Choklad and Butter Pekan.
As well as naming one grand winner, the brand will also be treating over 100 others to great prizes as part of this National Ice Cream Day giveaway on social media. For all others who are not named Nick, the brand is also offering a special discount code— NICKSDAY10—at checkout.
Image Credit: Nick's Ice Cream
Nick's Ice Cream is Treating a Lucky Nick to a Year of Ice Cream
1. Personalized Giveaways - Companies can offer personalized giveaways, like Nick's Ice Cream giving a year of ice cream to someone with the name Nick, to engage customers and create brand loyalty.
2. Better-for-you Products - Brands can focus on creating better-for-you versions of popular products, such as Nick's Ice Cream offering Swedish-style ice cream with up to 360 calories per pint, to cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Social Media Contests - Running contests on social media platforms, like Nick's Ice Cream hosting an Instagram contest, can help brands increase engagement and reach a wider audience.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore giving personalized rewards to customers, similar to Nick's Ice Cream giving a year of ice cream to someone named Nick, to increase brand visibility and customer loyalty.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can develop healthier versions of popular products, like Nick's Ice Cream offering low-calorie Swedish-style ice cream, to cater to the growing demand for better-for-you options.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can help companies create and run social media contests, like the Instagram contest by Nick's Ice Cream, to generate buzz, increase brand awareness, and engage with their target audience.