While over-the-top milkshakes have been popular for some time now, a restaurant in Las Vegas is taking the concept to the next level with its gargantuan '8 Man Milkshake.' Sold by the gallon and outfitted with multiple straws, this hefty shake is definitely meant to share.
Available from the Las Vegas-based restaurant Fiddlestix, the 8 Man Milkshake is a monstrous creation that clocks in a 1 1/8 gallons. The shake itself is made from 120 ounces of ice cream and 24 ounces of alcohol. The shake comes in a variety of flavors, such as 'Cereal Milk,' which is made from RumChata, Fireball, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, and 'Irish Breakfast,' which is made from Jameson whiskey, vanilla ice cream, maple syrup, and bacon and crepe pieces. The entire thing is then topped with whipped cream, Oreo cookies, and rainbow sprinkles for a party-friendly creation.
Image Credit: Carlo Siozan.
Fiddlestix's '8 Man Milkshake' is Sold by the Gallon
1. Over-the-top Milkshakes - Opportunity for restaurants to create extravagant milkshakes with unique flavors and toppings to attract customers seeking indulgent desserts.
2. Shareable Food and Beverages - Potential for restaurants to offer large-sized food and beverage options that are designed to be shared among groups, encouraging a sense of community and socialization.
3. Alcoholic Milkshakes - Emerging trend of incorporating alcohol into milkshakes, presenting an opportunity for bars and restaurants to tap into the growing interest in boozy dessert drinks.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants, bars, and cafes can leverage the trend of over-the-top milkshakes and shareable food to attract customers and boost sales.
2. Hospitality and Events - Event venues can incorporate alcoholic milkshakes into their beverage options, offering unique and indulgent choices for attendees.
3. Food Entertainment - Food-related content creators and influencers can capitalize on the popularity of outrageous milkshakes, creating engaging and shareable content for their audiences.