The new Stolen Girlfriends Club collection boasts a psychedelic and laid-back vibe with 60s graphics, inspired by iconic rock band The Grateful Dead. The collaboration is essentially a fusion of two generations -- the rebellious and youthful spirit of the Stole Girlfriends Club customer and the hippy and airy vibe of 60s youth.
The unapologetic and "post-apocalyptic surfer" attitude of the New Zealand-based label coincides extremely well with the message of the Grateful Dead. From expected co-branded logos on T-shirts and clever lyrical references, paired up with grungy 60s graphics, to dancing skeleton socks and other accessories, the musically-inspired streetwear is definitely going to delight the psychedelic music lover and the artist who enjoys 60s graphics and illustrations.
Photo Credits: Stolen Girlfriend Club and Ssense
Stolen Girlfriends Club x Grateful Dead Boast 60s Graphics
1. Psychedelic Streetwear - Opportunity for clothing brands to collaborate with iconic music bands and incorporate 60s graphics to create unique and nostalgic streetwear collections.
2. Fusion of Generations - Opportunity to merge the rebellious spirit of youth with the nostalgic and airy vibe of past generations through fashion collaborations.
3. Musically-inspired Accessories - Opportunity to create accessories such as dancing skeleton socks that cater to the needs of psychedelic music lovers and fans of 60s graphics.
1. Clothing - Clothing brands can leverage music-inspired collaborations to attract customers seeking unique and nostalgic streetwear.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry professionals can explore collaborations that combine the rebellious spirit of youth with the nostalgic and airy vibe of past generations.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to create musically-inspired accessories that cater to the needs of psychedelic music lovers and fans of 60s graphics.