Ford Motor Company's 2011 Ford Shelby GT500 has a sleeker look and more horsepower than the 2010 edition. Ford used a supercharged 5.4-liter V-8 that packs a punch with 550 horses.
The 2011 Ford Shelby GT500 swiched from a cast iron block to aluminum and lowered its overall weight by 102 pounds. A new moon roof is available, as is a full-on convertible version. Ford Motor Company's 2011 Ford Shelby GT500 is a reworked muscle car combined with raw style.
The 2011 Ford Shelby GT500 Has Horsepower With Style
1. Revamped Muscle Cars - Opportunity for automakers to redesign and improve muscle cars with sleeker looks and increased horsepower.
2. Aluminum Body - Opportunity for automotive suppliers to develop lightweight aluminum body parts to reduce vehicle weight and improve performance.
3. Convertible Muscle Cars - Opportunity to cater to consumer demand for convertible versions of muscle cars, providing a unique driving experience.
1. Automotive - Opportunity for automakers to capitalize on the demand for revamped muscle cars and offer innovative features.
2. Automotive Suppliers - Opportunity for suppliers to develop and manufacture lightweight aluminum body parts for muscle cars, addressing the trend towards improved performance and fuel efficiency.
3. Automotive Accessories - Opportunity for accessory manufacturers to create convertible tops and related accessories for convertible muscle cars, enhancing the driving experience.